new to iDVD ... i'm trying to add chapters to somethings I'm burning on iDVD

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by SandersHokie, Jan 16, 2007.

1. SandersHokie macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2006
    I'd like to add chapters so when viewing on a DVD player I can quickly skip through different scenes. Also, how do you customize the background and how the videos show up on the background? i.e., i'd like a picture to show up for someone to click to view one of the videos. thanks!
  2. mrkramer macrumors 603

Jul 11, 2006
    for chapters just use iMovie or whatever program you use to insert chapter markers.
  3. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2006
    i have already converted to the Video_TS and the Audio_TS ... i still cannot figure out how to get more than one video on the main page with just a simple picture for the video and then change the background to something i have on my desktop. i'd also like to change the chapters in the Video_TS folder but have no clue how to do that.

4. SandersHokie thread starter macrumors 6502

Jun 16, 2006
    sorry for hogging up this thread. I finally figured out how to change the background, but now I am trying to add a folder with Video_TS and Audio_TS but it will not let me on idvd. It will let me add a video file, but that won't play on a DVD player. Any help?? Thanks!