New Toll Free number: Hail To the Theif

Discussion in 'Community' started by MrMacMan, May 3, 2003.

1. MrMacMan macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Dial This right now
    1-866-868-4433

Toll Free and the more funny thing I have heard in several days, recently the '1-866' numbers were added and made toll free. if you don't believe my word, here

If you agree, if you disagree, being that this was one of the first new numbers implemented I feel a sense of irony.

[​IMG]

edit: sit down, stand up
    IWill

2. baby duck monge macrumors 68000

baby duck monge

ah, good ol' radiohead. hail to the thief is a pretty good one (i, for one, am happy to see them returning more to the kid a [or slightly before] style of music. things after that started to get a bit too ambient for me to *listen* to. i had to have them as background)

and for those who wonder why i have this album (and have had it for around a month), it was a prerelease to be reviewed for a school paper. if i can ever figure out the firewall issues i am having, you can all listen to it from my itunes.

3. wdlove macrumors P6

wdlove

I couldn't get it to work correctly, got this deafing tone. When the line was answered the lady said, "This is the hail to the thief customer care hotline." :( Decided to try a second phone call, choices so worry less, worry less more, or worry more; then got music. A hilarious phone call experience, thank you for the information! :p

4. shadowfax macrumors 603

shadowfax

mrmacman, that is a badass poster. that song is one of the scariest radiohead songs i have ever heard... the tone just doesn't match the lyrics; it's so creepy, lol!

baby duck monge: i don't understand what you are saying. Kid A is almost identical in style to their last album (Amnesiac). they were even recorded in the same session. do you mean back to pre-Kid A style? i would agree, i think, that that's where they're going. but myxomatosis and the gloaming are certainly heavy exceptions.

5. MrMacMan thread starter macrumors 604

MrMacMan

Yes, I thought some might have some fun with it. :D

6. MrMacMan thread starter macrumors 604

MrMacMan

anyone else find this intresting/creepy?

hm... leaked album on a toll free number, how much better could it get?

edit: wait I forgot about the madonna hacked one, NOW that was killer! :p