New X-plane Installer

Discussion in 'Games' started by edge540, Sep 25, 2005.

1. edge540 macrumors regular

edge540

Has anyone else tried to use the new x-plane installer and found out that we cant download ****. Atleast i cant, with the old versions it would only take half an hour to download it. And now with the new installer ive been trying for 4 days and not really gotten anywhere. Does anyone know where i can get the files anywhere else like a torrent or something?

Thanks,
    Bryan

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

I got 13.5% down overnight. Thats on a 256k ADSL connection with Adobe updates and Azureus downloading.

The file is 503MB

3. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

I think you may be onto something it does seem very slow.

When not having any other bandwith using applications running. I get very slow speeds aswell. I have tried switching between the two servers but it makes no difference. It seems to just hang and not do anything for large amounts of time.

As of now I still have 284.0MB left

4. edge540 thread starter macrumors regular

edge540

Same Here, I got a nice spurt the other day when it downloaded about 100MB in about 5 minutes... but other than that... its just be rediculous to the fact that it will take 3 hours to download a meg. I just gave up and am waiting for the next release, which I was told would be soon, and hopefully they will have fixed the damn installer.