Newark, DE AT&T store

Discussion in 'iPhone Launch Meetups' started by kyleb822, Jun 11, 2010.

1. macrumors member

kyleb822

I'll be picking up my iPhone 4 at an AT&T store in Newark, DE on the 25th. Anyone else in the area or going to one of these stores?

2. macrumors newbie

danbrumit

Newark, De Apple Store

I'm picking mine up at the Christiania Mall. I was finally able to reserve it with the apple store app.

If they open at 7:00 am, I wonder how early I should arrive before 7 ? :cool:

3. macrumors 65816

ARF900

If its a mall would they would they let you in the mall early. My nearest apple store is in a mall and it says on the apple website 7 AM but the mall doesnt open until 10. Will it open early?

4. macrumors newbie

danbrumit

I'm sure they would have that section open at least.

5. macrumors member

They will have a door open at the mall. I arrived at 6 last year for the 3GS and people arrived before me and were waiting in the mall

6. macrumors newbie

danbrumit

Where there many ahead of you? How long did you have to wait? Did you have the 3gs on pre-order then?

I went to the mall for the 3gs a week after it was launched and still waited in line for 20 min.

7. macrumors member

I think there was about 30-40 people ahead of me. I was pretty close to the door on the children's place entrance. Took about an hour just before I was able to get my phone. I can't imagine how it's gonna be this year.