News on arrival upgraded Macbook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by phvd, Sep 29, 2006.

1. phvd macrumors newbie

Hi,
    I am about to buy a Macbook or Macbook Pro. The sales person advised me not to buy the Macbook Pro now because there should be a renewal very soon. Does anyone know when? I thought it would be in September 2006.

For now it seems I will buy the white Macbook with extra memory, unless someone can convince me the extra money for the Macbook Pro ( a lot more!) is really worth it.

Ciao,
    Pascal

2. shecky Guest

shecky

sorry to be harsh, but seriously, there are many, many threads on this already. we do not need another one, try using the search function.

3. jhande macrumors 6502

Pascal, go to the Photokina thread in the News Discussion forum. There's over 2,600 posts - enough to cover even the wildest speculations.

4. Temujin macrumors 6502a

Temujin

As others mentioned there are numerous threads where posters contemplate on the Core2Duo (Merom) MBP (the new MBP) release date.
    Some guess it will be updated shortly, maybe this coming month. But hey many thought it would be revealed on Photokina on the 25. of september, it didn't.

To keep it short nobody really knows. If you need a MBP now then buy one now, if not then wait as long as possible.

Do a search if you want to read into the speculations.

5. joebells macrumors 6502

sales person at an apple store, on the phone, or at an authorized retailer?