Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hcemin

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 16, 2014
Hey guys, I'm considering getting the IP7 4.7, but I usually wait some time after launch to get electronic devices, just to be sure nothing is wrong with it.

We've seen some issues with yellow screens and hissing, some are debatable while others are pretty bad. When would you say the next "batch" of iPhones will come out? Do you consider 1 month after launch enough safety margin?

Thanks!

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
No one here can tell you when the next shipment of iPhones will ship or be manufactured. Unless you have direct access to Apples manufacturing schedule out of China, there are no direct answers. You can however, search your iPhones manufacturing date after the iPhone has shipped.

Reactions: ABC5S

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
I believe Apple will be manufacturing iPhone 7's for quite a while as they are still trying to catch up to demand. The fact that according to Apple Store inventory maps, there is not a single black or jb Plus available at retail in the entire USA. NOT ONE. This has to change.

brobstfish

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I believe Apple will be manufacturing iPhone 7's for quite a while as they are still trying to catch up to demand. The fact that according to Apple Store inventory maps, there is not a single black or jb Plus available at retail in the entire USA. NOT ONE. This has to change.

I got my second black 7 plus from an Apple Store on Wednesday. I walked in asked if they had any black 7 plus they said yes so I bought one and walked out.

Newtons Apple

Suspended
Mar 12, 2014
Jacksonville, Florida
Hey guys, I'm considering getting the IP7 4.7, but I usually wait some time after launch to get electronic devices, just to be sure nothing is wrong with it.

We've seen some issues with yellow screens and hissing, some are debatable while others are pretty bad. When would you say the next "batch" of iPhones will come out? Do you consider 1 month after launch enough safety margin?

Thanks!

Just wait till the iPhone 8. Kidding

My 7Plus is perfect.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.