Nexus 4 Wired Review says battery is good

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Vegastouch, Nov 4, 2012.

1. macrumors 601

Vegastouch

When it comes to battery life, the Nexus 4 is also performs just below the One X and the iPhone. Under normal use, I could go a day before having to charge it. If I was using the handset non-stop, I’d have to charge the Nexus 4 before I left work. This is good battery life, but not exceptional.

Whole review below

http://www.wired.com/reviews/2012/11/google-nexus-4/all/

Hope it is better with final OS release.

2. macrumors 68000

nick_elt

3. thread starter macrumors 601

Vegastouch

Keeping in mind the software isnt a finished product and it should be better. It also said it isnt quite as good as the iP5 and i assume that has a good battery, ...though i dont have one. And ive no idea how good or bad the One X battery is. Some say the GS3 battery isnt good but mine is.

So i see hope that it will be better in the end.

4. macrumors 65816

aerok

Yup that's one thing I could not stand with my One X and 4S. I'm expecting a lot better since it has a such a big battery with no LTE.

5. macrumors 68040

I think the battery life we've seen in various reviews is quite good, but I was expecting much better considering it's powering a S4 processor, 2100 MAH battery, and only HSPA+ data speeds.

6. macrumors 65816

THE JUICEMAN

The verge review says the battery life is very good. I think we are going to have to see what happens with final software. Why the hell google sent out review devices without final software I will never understand.

7. macrumors 6502a

8. macrumors 6502a

Maybe it means the european one, based on Tegra 3. Much worse than the Qualcomm AT&T one.