Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
When it comes to battery life, the Nexus 4 is also performs just below the One X and the iPhone. Under normal use, I could go a day before having to charge it. If I was using the handset non-stop, I’d have to charge the Nexus 4 before I left work. This is good battery life, but not exceptional.

Whole review below

http://www.wired.com/reviews/2012/11/google-nexus-4/all/

Hope it is better with final OS release.

Vegastouch

macrumors 603
Original poster
Jul 12, 2008
Las Vegas, NV
Keeping in mind the software isnt a finished product and it should be better. It also said it isnt quite as good as the iP5 and i assume that has a good battery, ...though i dont have one. And ive no idea how good or bad the One X battery is. Some say the GS3 battery isnt good but mine is.

So i see hope that it will be better in the end.

PDFierro

macrumors 68040
Sep 8, 2009
I think the battery life we've seen in various reviews is quite good, but I was expecting much better considering it's powering a S4 processor, 2100 MAH battery, and only HSPA+ data speeds.

THE JUICEMAN

macrumors 68020
Oct 3, 2007
The verge review says the battery life is very good. I think we are going to have to see what happens with final software. Why the hell google sent out review devices without final software I will never understand.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.