Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rbcp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2011
I have NFL Sunday Ticket to go and watching on Apple TV 4th Gen. Not getting a great picture. Kinda comes in and out. My connection and download speed are very good. Any other experiences or advice?

d21mike

macrumors 68040
Jul 11, 2007
Torrance, CA
I ask my daughter who is watching today. Following is her feedback. Maybe a reboot?
=====
Yeah, ours was bad and then the app shut down on its own and since we reopened its been much better.

Hookemfins

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
I couldn't get a full screen on any game, even Red Zone channel. Just saw a small box upper right corner with big plays and stats below.

How do you get full screen of games? Worked great on iPad and iPhone.

Reactions: BuffaloTF

rbcp

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 25, 2011
I couldn't figure out how to make it go full screen either; however, if you do nothing for a minute (or maybe slightly longer), it will change itself to full screen.

BryanLyle

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
I couldn't figure out how to make it go full screen either; however, if you do nothing for a minute (or maybe slightly longer), it will change itself to full screen.

Pushing the play button will make it go fullscreen. I'm embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to figure that out.

Hookemfins

macrumors 6502
Jan 13, 2013
Florida
Pushing the play button will make it go fullscreen. I'm embarrassed to tell you how long it took me to figure that out.

I feel the same way. This morning I was playing around with short cuts, hit the play button and full screen came up.
Short cuts are no longer available on DirecTV.

Macaddict16

macrumors 6502
Oct 7, 2002
Week 1 looked fairly good. I attributed that to the free trial for everyone.

Week 2 was unwatchable. It was pixilated and kept freezing up and I would have to force quit the app and restart.

Week 3 was fantastic! HD quality with no drops.

Hope week 4 is as good as 3!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.