Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

sulestis

macrumors newbie
Original poster
May 1, 2006
Hey, this is just a site I found. Noticed it has tons of very cool setups with apple hardware. One guy has 5 30inch cinema displays on his desk!

Check it out.

grizzlybrice

macrumors regular
Mar 10, 2005
Playa Del Rey, CA
In #1 does he have a clear panel on the side of his PowerMac? If so, where can one get one of those? There's gotta be a modding place that makes those.

Gb

Chundles

macrumors G5
Jul 4, 2005
grizzlybrice said:
In #1 does he have a clear panel on the side of his PowerMac? If so, where can one get one of those? There's gotta be a modding place that makes those.

Gb

That's the airflow guide to steer the movement of air from the front to the back of the PowerMac through all the various fans. It's on every PowerMac when you take the aluminium side panel off. Be sure you keep it there though, removing it and putting the aluminium panel back can result in some nasty heat issues.

CallmeKenneth

macrumors member
Jun 22, 2003
Mega-City 1, Sector 41
No 4 is just wrong, plain wrong! How greedy can you get??
FIVE cinema displays?!?!?!?!
One is great, two is awesome, but FIVE?!?!?!
Some people really do have more money than sense, or a credit card they will be paying off until the year 3418 AD.

Okay, I admit it. I am jealous. But when you have a paltry 17" eMac, seeing pics like that really make you feel inadequate...

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
i thought i had a nice settup....

untitled3xn1.jpg

nylon

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2004
Here's mine:

Dell 3007WFP
MBP 2.0 Ghz, 100GB 7200RPM, 2GB Ram

IMG_0047.jpg

FireArse

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2004
Old Pro keyboards & ADSL

Hector - do you know where you can get *new* black pro keyboards? they look pretty sweet, I must admit! I don't think they do BT mice in Black, and im addicted to this litter critter!

On another note - I'm thinking of changing UK ADSL suppliers - I can only get 1Mb (im too far away from my exchange) who do ppl recommend?

F

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
for the keyboard i have no idea, i have three apple keyboards, two blacks one on the cube the other on my pc and one white bluetooth, tbh i prefer the black ones they are the nicest keyboards ever.

as for broadband if you can only get 1MBit get ukonline it's cheap (tenner a month) and reliable.

nylon

macrumors 65816
Oct 26, 2004
Thanks for the positive feedback guys.

MacBookJoePro said:
kkapoor, WOW! thats a really nice monitor. I am also jealous that your desk is so clean. lol
-JoE

LOL, I wish it was like that all the time.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.