Nike Air Zoom Moire - In stock ANYWHERE in UK?

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by MisterEd, Aug 1, 2006.

1. MisterEd macrumors 6502

Hey, I'm looking to buy the Nike + iPod kit, and I really want a pair of the black Nike Air Zoom Moire trainers. I've looked everywhere online but I can't find anywhere that has them except stupidly small sizes. (I'm size 10).
    Does anyone know where I can pick some up?

Thanks
    Ed

2. Fredstar macrumors 6502a

Fredstar

It is not available anywhere from sizes 7-12, even at the main Nikey town store in London. Instead, though, i got Nike+ Air Zoom's. They are pretty nice, not as nice as the black moire's, but still nice and does the job with the kit.

3. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Thats annoying as I was planning to pick up a pair at Nike town London tommorow in a size 10.....Are they really out of stock everywhere?

BTW Nike+ is amazing I have been using it in my hacked Nike trainers for a week now and it makes runs so easy to record and has a superb interface.....Makes running even more fun,

SHadoW

4. Fredstar macrumors 6502a

Fredstar

I totally agree, nike+ is an awesome piece of kit. Definately worth investing in some new nike+ trainers, if you have an ageing pair atm, as it works better than any hacked version.
    Comparing charted runs and distances/average speeds is very handy when trying to get fitter and to push yourself to new goals.

5. Mattos macrumors newbie

Nike + Shopping

Cannons Gym by Cannon Street has a great shop, and they had some Moire's in there. I was sold on the light blue +s as they fitted better for more long distance running, though the Moires (think that's how they're spelt) looked great, and I may still get a pair. As an aside, there's an excellent Irish sales asst. who monitored my running style barefoot prior to running through a whole range of shoes. Details are: Cannons Health Club and Spa
    Address: Cousin Lane
    Phone: 020 7283 0101
    You may have to ask to be put through to the shop.
    Matt

6. Ashapalan macrumors 6502a

Well I picked mine up in Nike Town - Trafford center about 2 weeks ago.

I'd Have thought nike town would be the best bet, do you have one local?

7. shadowmoses macrumors 68000

shadowmoses

Quick update, been lookign around London calling up all the stockists, all seem to be out of stock (except the odd sizes) even Nike town Oxford St doesn't think they will be getting any more until september.....

If anyone knows where they can still be bought around London i'd love to know,

ShadoW

8. Applespider macrumors G4

Applespider

looking through rose-tinted spectacles...
    Peter Jones in Sloane Square had some on display last week - no idea on the sizes available. But they could check the other JL branches in/around London if they don't have them

9. menziep macrumors 6502a

Are they stocking these yet?

Where are they stocking these? (IM A SIZE 10):D