Nike+iPod available in other countries?

Discussion in 'iPod' started by spicyapple, Aug 8, 2006.

1. spicyapple macrumors 68000

spicyapple

Nike+iPod has it listed as being available in July, but it's the second week of August and there's nothing in the Canada Apple store. I checked all my local resellers and they don't have it either.

What's going on? I just bought a 4GB nano so I could use the Nike+iPod! I'm so bummed. :(

2. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

It's just our evil plot to lure you across the border to the land of uninsured motorists, warmongers, and no VAT!!! :eek:

Do you live close enough that you could swing down here and buy one in the States?

3. spicyapple thread starter macrumors 68000

spicyapple

:)

I spoke too soon. It became available two days after I posted, bought it and so I'm just waiting for it to arrive now.

4. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

LOL then why were you complaining in Lexus' thread about no one responding??? :eek: ;) :D

P.S. Do you like it? Are you a distance runner from before, or is it more like cross training or casual? Does Nike actually sell running shoes that don't suck now? :eek:

5. spicyapple thread starter macrumors 68000

spicyapple

I suffered two days with no replies. I cried those two nights.

Planning to use it with my regular runners via velcro and use it for tracking my training for an upcoming marathon. :) That is my hope, anyway.