Nike+ not recording properly

Discussion in 'iPod' started by foneroot, Sep 8, 2006.

1. foneroot macrumors newbie

Sep 8, 2006
    I'm using my Nike+ with a pair of Asics shoes and used the mod where you attach it to the front of your shoe and I can't seem to get it to record data properly... It keeps telling me that my pace is 20:00 minutes and the distance is completely off... I know my pace was about 6:10 because I have a GPS watch that was telling me my pace in the first place... I've calibrated and that didn't fix it... I've been messing with it for over a week by putting it on different parts of my shoe and still can't seem to get it to work...
    Anyone else have this problem? It's starting to get on my nerves....
  2. munckee macrumors 65816

Oct 27, 2005
    Your problem sounds like the receiver might not be getting the info from the shoe unit.

On a similar note, mine appears to work fine, but isn't recording a couple of the little things correctly on the website. For example, I got notice after my run yesterday that I'd run my fastest mile, which happened to be about ten seconds slower than the last time I heard that notice. Both of those were 20-30 seconds slower than the time recorded on my nike plus site. Not a huge deal, as I believe the rest of the info is correct, but just weird and kind of annoying.