Nine Inch Nails Fans, visit nin.com

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by dornoforpyros, Apr 15, 2005.

1. dornoforpyros macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

Visit www.Nin.com as Trent has released The Hand That Feeds in garageband format! The site claims you need garage band 2.0 to use it but I've got it working in garage band 1

2. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

sweet, things like this are just getting me more and more hyped for With Teeth

3. brap macrumors 68000

It's The Fragile disc three.

He's given up even trying to write songs with subtle lyrical impact, instead adding emphasis to the bland, regurgitated crap through childish "f****ng" profanity.

4. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

i personally enjoyed The Fragile, and plus his music is still better than some/most of the crap that is out there

5. adn rcd dly macrumors 6502

adn rcd dly

i hope someone will save the orig. file for me 'til i get my PowerBook

excited even more for it now!

6. rasp macrumors regular

rasp

That is cool. I also like how in the external links section, he lists the wikipedia entry first under bio and info.

7. rtdgoldfish macrumors 6502a

rtdgoldfish

I think this is really cool. I hope other artists catch on and release some tracks in this format. I've been messing around with this track for about 30 mins and have several different versions now. NIN should have users convert their remixes to MP3 and submit them. They could feature the best ones on their website or even as an extra track on a single or something.

8. OnceUGoMac macrumors 6502a

OnceUGoMac

Trent is a whiny, rich kid who copies Jourgensen and Skinny Puppy, but...I dig some of his stuff. It seems that, both he and Jourgensen have gotten worse, however.

9. dornoforpyros thread starter macrumors 68040

dornoforpyros

regaurdless of how you feel about NIN you have to agree that a majore label artist doing something like this is pretty damned cool. Kinda like Jay-Z releasing the accapella version of the black album.

10. caveman_uk Guest

caveman_uk

A bit harsh...I really like the new single.