Ninja Gaiden DS announced!

Discussion in 'Games' started by GFLPraxis, Mar 28, 2007.

1. macrumors 604

GFLPraxis

2. macrumors Core

Dagless

Wow, so we're seeing a Ninja Gaiden game because "they chose to go with the Nintendo DS over the PSP specifically because of the stylus". Cool as. I really enjoyed the difficulty of Ninja Gaiden, from all systems I suppose! Picked it up for the NES not so long ago and the Xbox version. Sounds like something to look forward to.

3. macrumors 6502

sounds interesting, but full stylus control for me could get a bit annoying. I'll wait till it arrives and I've played before I get too excited. I don't like always having to use my stylus. I'm frequently playing on crammed trains and the like so holding the DS loosely in one hand and trying to grip that tiny stylus in the other isn't too fun. But bouncing Ryu around with a touch of the screen could be fun...but almost seems to easy...

Paul

4. macrumors 6502a

sb58

sounds... difficult. even more so than the console versions XD

5. macrumors 65816

BurtonCCC

I'm excited, but the stylus control sounds like a bad idea. I hope you can specify stylus or button control.

Daniel.

6. macrumors 6502

I'd rather see an open ended 2D version that utilizes both screens, like Yoshi's Island, and has many moves and animation frames. If the stylus is mandatory then I think I'll pass on this one.

7. Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

Mmmm, I kind of agree. But I was... what... about 13 the last time I played Ninja Gaiden? I'm very interested. Hopefully continues the saga of fun cut screens and storyline.

8. macrumors 65816

Ja Di ksw

The original Ninja Gaiden was amazing. I even liked the sequels a lot too. To be honest, though, I lost some interest in it when it started going 3D. There's a lot to be said for 2D, don't give up on it developers!