Nintendo UK Points conversion?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Poogis, Jan 24, 2007.

1. Poogis macrumors member

Does anyone have a clue when Nintendo UK are planning to offer the trade of the useless website points to Wii credits?

2. MRU macrumors demi-god

MRU

They'll probably renage on the whole idea and the points will continue to remain utterly useless.

There's no reason they couldnt have done it already, so what's stopping them ?

3. jamescwarren macrumors 6502

jamescwarren

Nintendo has already started letting people use this feature. I think you set it up when you first go on the Internet Channel. To set that up if you havn't already got it I think you have to go into the Wii setting and then System Update. Hope this helps a bit.

4. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

It's certainly going ahead but I believe it not to be how we expect it (a simple Wii Shop/Stars deduction thing). I'm taking Nintendo's press release as literal - you'll be able to buy Wii Point cards off the Nintendo Star catalogue. Which probably means 30 day delivery etc.

Just a guess.

5. russed macrumors 68000

russed

I have 2500 of these useless points and I wish they would let me use them! If they were a literal conversion so 1 star = one point that would be amazing but something tells me that will not be the case!