Nip/Tuck Season 4

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by OutThere, Sep 4, 2006.

1. OutThere macrumors 603

OutThere

It premiers tomorrow night on FX at 10:00 and 11:00 eastern time. Tune in and it'll be a total ride, the end of season 3 left me crazy-psyched for this season! :cool:

2. imnotatfault macrumors regular

Really?
    I personally felt like Season 3 was Nip/Tuck's shark jumping finally made official. I'm still watching, though... :rolleyes:

3. wimic macrumors regular

wimic

i haven't enjoyed much since the end of season 2.................. however... i don't have fx and i've only seen the first 6 episodes of season 3. i have season 1 and 2 boxsets and plan on getting number 3... you luckey FX viewers :(

4. Clydefrog macrumors 6502a

Clydefrog

whats nip-tuck about anyway. Plastic surgery?

5. wimic macrumors regular

wimic

oh yes... and the scandalous happenings at the plastic surgery clinic, and the lives of the doctors (also very scaldalous)....
    it's all just one big scandal... with lots of sex, drugs and entertainment!

highly recommended! :)

6. gangst macrumors 6502a

Cannot wait I've been waiting for this for sooooo long, however I'm in the UK.

I can't wait to find out what happens, but to be honest I just love the show in general and how it portrays the lifestyle of the two plastic surgeons!

Have to find some way of getting hold of it :cool:

7. gangst macrumors 6502a

By the way, anyone know how many seasons are planned, I remember seeing it was around 5 or 6?

8. crazycat macrumors 65816

crazycat

I really loved season one, i could not get enough of it. Season two on the other hand had to much drama, to much sadbness so did season three. It went downhill, season four is a different matter, there is more sex, more comedy more drama which i happen to like. Season four reminds me for season one and i am happy and cant wait for the next eppisode.

Its sad i could not get it on itunes, there is an FX section but all i see is The shield, 30 days, black white and its always sunny in philadelphia, no nip/tuck. Had they had nip/tuck i would not have downloaded it froma torrent (ops i am not allowed to say that but its a good thing to let FX know they lost $1.99 because they did noty have it on itunes).

:)