Nip/Tuck Who's the Carver?

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by corywoolf, Dec 18, 2005.

1. corywoolf macrumors 65816

corywoolf

I was on the Carver's myspace and looked through the source code and found what seems to be a hint.

"<div id="tipDiv" style="position:absolute; visibility:hidden; z-index:100"></div>
    <div align="center">"

This is in the html code and I was trying to figure out a way to change the visibility so that we can see this hint. Any ideas?

It would be so cool to figure out who the Carver is before this Tuesday's episode!

www.myspace.com/thecarver

2. Josh macrumors 68000

Josh

lol interesting way of looking for clues.

Since there's no html between the div's, there's no code there that they're trying to hide.

I've seen every single episode of N/T, and I am pretty certain it is Quinten.

1) The Carver is a guy (this is verified on the carver's myspace. Though it says "female", he talks about watching waitresses and other girls.) Plus, the Carver is homosexual or at least bi. He raped Christian, so that rules out the female aspect.

2) Quinten is, at least, bi. He not only avoided sex with females, but he had sex with one of his male patients.

3) Quinten is very dishonest, cruel, and definitely hates Christian.

If it is not Quinten, then I think the only thing else is if it was in some twisted way another personality of Christian - perhaps some psycho alter-ego related to his father (who raped his mother).

Tomorrow's episode will be great - especially since it's 2 hours, and the Carver is revealed. I can't wait :D

3. watcher2001 macrumors 6502a

watcher2001

Just because the carver raped Christian does not neccesarily make the carver male. It could have been a female with a prosthetic. Plus Quentin is just too obvious. That being said I will probably be highly dissapointed if it is Quentin...

4. Malfoy macrumors 6502a

Malfoy

Oh crap he's revealed tomorrow! I didn't know that. I've been watching since episode 1 and it's made me sad how they bring him on then make disappear. Its good to see he'll be back in a big way. Good to finally find a place where some one else watches this show! No one but me watches it around my parts. :(

5. veedubdrew macrumors regular

6. watcher2001 macrumors 6502a

watcher2001

Could be, but then you would have to think to yourself. Would Matt really be that sick as to sodomize his own father? I tend to think of Matt as homophobic, remember when he tried to get it on with the blond tranny only to freak when he found out that he (The tranny) was pre-op?

OH BTW, thanks corywoolf for starting a nip/tuck thread.. I was afraid there would not be any interest for it here.

7. rdowns Suspended

rdowns

Quentin would be too obvious. As over the top that this show is, I think the Carver will be too. I'll throw out that wacked out surgeon Merill (sp?) or Ava.

8. Josh macrumors 68000

Josh

What would be really crazy, is if the Carver was Christian's dad :eek:

9. watcher2001 macrumors 6502a

watcher2001

What would be even crazier is if the carver were Christian's mom :eek:

Edit: Woo hoo I just realized I am back to 6502 status.

10. watcher2001 macrumors 6502a

watcher2001

I know who the carver is. It's me. Or at least it will be after I place the winning bid on this.

Link

11. corywoolf thread starter macrumors 65816

corywoolf

Tune in tonight for the much anticipated 2 hour long season finale revealing the Carver's identity. FX is the channel, 10 PM EST is the time. Post your reactions to the episode here.

Should be an awesome episode. :rolleyes: :D :cool:

Type "who's the carver" into google! My thread is the top hit! Crazy stuff.

12. corywoolf thread starter macrumors 65816

corywoolf

Crazy finale! I thought it was going to be Matt's girlfriend's dad. Very well done, I was so into it around the end that I actually got pissed off when quentin cut off the pinky. I can't wait until the next season!!! I actually had predicted the whole quentin having no penis in the first half of the show, but was counting on that making him innocent. The whole incest thing was sick.

What are your thoughts on this episode?

13. Josh macrumors 68000

Josh

Told ya so! Told ya so! Na na na na naaa! :p

j/k. Most polls on the net had Quinten as the top pick, so I don't think this really suprised anyone.

That's the way N/T works; they made it obvious so you would think something different, thinking "nah...that's too obvious."

Couple of neat (and sick) twists in the episode.

I wonder how the first episode of the next season will be. The last season was left on a much more suspensful note than this one just ended on, making this season's first episode really amazing.

I can't see an equally good first episode coming from tonight's finale. :confused:

Can't wait to find out though, that's for sure!

14. watcher2001 macrumors 6502a

watcher2001

Here there be spoilers.

Needless to say I am a little ticked but not really, I was just hoping for a shocker. I kind of expected Quinten to be the carver, however the whole thing with Kit was a bit unexpected. I kept half expecting the police to bust into the villa there at the end but that would have been too easy. There are so many unanswered questions.

1: What is up with the baby? Not good, from the look of things.
    2: What is going to happen to Matt and Cherry Peck?
    3: Will the carver be back?

I can't wait until next season.

15. corywoolf thread starter macrumors 65816

corywoolf

1. I think it is either a hermaphrodite or some other odd condition in which they will fight over whether or not to operate and make them look better. Is it not possible that somehow the semen they were using in the face cream got her pregnant giving her a black kid?

2. I think Cherry and Matt will date (which is just a bit disturbing, at least to me) and Cherry will get surgery to him more of a girl down there (even though matt cut it off, it still can't look right). Hopefully Cherry dies during surgery (I am just sick of his/her character).

3. The Carver will be back, maybe in an episode where Cherry is in Spain to get surgery. I guess it really depends more on the contract with the actor on how much he will have a role in next season.