no clothes...and computers is all you want to talk about?

Discussion in 'Community' started by jefhatfield, Oct 12, 2002.

1. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

i used to frequent a very populat nudist hot tob colony/resort in santa cruz, ca *near san jose, and on certain days, it would be two types of people

1) beautiful female coeds from uc santa cruz
    2) fat male techies who ignored the women and talked computers

on any given evening on the weekdays, it would be a who's who of engineers from many of the silicon valley companies...and these guys were FAT

the funny thing is, at the time, i wasn't a techie, and i couldn't see what was so exciting about talking about computers and this chip or that driver for that device, etc

i was a fitness freak and thin, but after i became a techie, i got fat

maybe i should go back there and run around naked touting all the philosophies of os x and mac:p

2. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

dude, as much as I love macs, I'd rather talk naked women and stuff, As for that who cares if your fat, get it off, and go talk up the chickies, they'll love ya, remember once they go fat they'll never go back, :D

have fun

3. sickboy_osX macrumors regular

I like tits!! Macs are cool but when it comes down to it, when it is time to get some lovin is it going to be a cold (or hot depending on how recently you had it turned on) or a nice naked woman????

4. Nipsy macrumors 65816

Nipsy

I assume you're talking about Kiva...

Ahhhh...Kiva...good times

5. mac15 macrumors 68040

mac15

Amen!! :D

6. Chaszmyr macrumors 601

Chaszmyr

Oh well you can't ignore the girls....

Or the computers :p I would be running around looking for a hot techie girl (as if) lol