Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Tahiti

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
The Ipod Nano that I have plugged in to the computer is not showing up with an icon on the Itunes page, nor in the finder, or on the desktop. The screen on the Ipod says "Connected, Eject before disconnecting"......However, i cannot find an icon to eject and so i am wondering what to do?? Is the Ipod is frozen or something worse? This is a new ipod, less than two weeks old.
I plugged it into the computer to recharge the battery a bit more. it was working fine. What's worse is that this is my husband's Ipod...Anyone, any advice?:confused:

Tahiti

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Oct 23, 2008
update on this problem....

:)Good News.I finally just unplugged the ipod and let it sit there--glarred at it, like it died or something....and went to sleep. It definately looked like it had frozen as it responded to no prompts. This morning, it had a working screen and it indicated to reconnect it to power. I was so glad to see the icon show up in itunes when I connected it again. After a minute it indicated that it would be okay to disconnect again. It looked like it righted itself. The ipod seems to be woking fine now. IWhen I went to sleep I would have to take it to the mac store today, but now it looks like there is no problem. Am I right in thinking that it froze---does this happen sometimes with Ipods?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.