No Moore Lawsuit, keep it in Canada

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by neocell, Oct 13, 2005.

1. neocell macrumors 65816

neocell

As the Hockey Time! thread was covering a bit of the Moore Bertuzzi incident, here's some new info on the matter. At least one american judge has her head screwed on right as Moore's lawsuit, filed in Colorado court, has been thrown out. Crap that guy pisses me off (Moore that is) :mad: Money, money, money, money, money, money, money...

This should have stayed in Canada, as it was between Canadian players and occurred in Canada. But there's soooooo much money to make in the american legal system... Money, money, money, money, money, money, money...

2. Lacero macrumors 604

Lacero

Bertuzzi is really a nice guy. I attended one of the Canuck's team hockey practice about 3 months before the infamous incident. He was the only hockey member to stay the longest signing autographs and taking pics with some of the little fans. He's pretty quiet. Doesn't talk much when laced up.

3. eva01 macrumors 601

eva01

He still should be in jail for committing a heinous crime.

4. neocell thread starter macrumors 65816

neocell

I love Moore's defense for trying to get the trial in Colorado as that was where He took a run a Nasland late in the game, and knocked him out. What kind of defense is it to say, "Yeah well I took a run at their captain and knocked him out here, so therefore we should have the trial for the retaliation here" What a jackass