No Multiplayer servers on MoH: Breakthrough

Discussion in 'Games' started by pgc6000, Mar 3, 2005.

1. pgc6000 macrumors 6502a

I recenetly got a copy of MoH: Breakthrough. I was able to play multiplayer up to a point, but then the servers stopped coming. I'm pretty sure it's not the CD key because I just got one from Aspyr (A+ on their quick response). Please don't tell me this is the whole GameSpy drops mac support thing going into effect. That would be a letdown.

2. applekid macrumors 68020

3. oingoboingo macrumors 6502a

oingoboingo

When you say the servers stopped coming, do you mean that you can't locate any servers at all, or that there's just nobody logged onto any servers and they're all empty?

With regards to the GameSpy thing, GameSpy has not dropped support for the Mac. Mac users currently using GameSpy will be able to keep using GameSpy completely unaffected. What they have done is substantially raise the price of a Mac GameSpy license so that it is now not economical for the smaller Mac game publishers (like Aspyr and MacSoft Games) to license the code anymore for future titles.

4. pgc6000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

I can't locate any servers at all. I just sent Aspyr an email.

applekid-I'm pretty sure mine is the latest version. Thanks any though.

5. pgc6000 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Stupid me, I had the Omit- Non-pure servers option on. I can find plenty of servers now.