No playable episodes for podcasts

Discussion in 'iPod' started by vthokie264, Jun 29, 2005.

1. vthokie264 macrumors newbie

I try to subscribe to several podcasts from the iTMS and get the error message that there are no playable episodes for that podcast. Anyone else getting this?

On a sidenote, its interesting to note that these are all podcasts by Air America Radio... ;)

2. yellow5 macrumors regular

3. beaster macrumors member

beaster

Having the same problem here - any of the Air America programs return "no playable episodes." Same with Marketplace. Anyone know why?

Thanks,
    Sean

4. iSaint macrumors 603

iSaint

It would seem they haven't posted any PodCasts of their programs to download.

5. beaster macrumors member

beaster

But, at least in the case of the Al Franken Show, I can stream the content if I play it directly from the iTMS. I just can't seem to download it. So the shows themselves are there, but iTunes isn't pulling them down and putting them on my iPod.

-Sean

6. vthokie264 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. 000111one111000 macrumors regular

Why they included Air America podcasts in the directory, I don't know.

The links in the iTunes directory are for the Podcasts available at http://www.airamericaplace.com

Unfortunately, these podcasts are available only via BitTorrent.

So, you can't download them in iTunes, but you can import them after you download them via BitTorrent or Azureus.

Pisses me off, since these are the only Podcasts I really want, and I'm too lazy to use anything else. :)

enoch