Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Hello......

Not sure if Im looking for somthing odd, but I dont want screen protection in the case im looking for.

I just sold my wifi only iPad (yea, first day iPad sale, LOVE), and had the apple case for it (little too cheesy for me), and the yaboo full leather case ( which was AWSOME in quality! ! ! !!).

Just bought a 3G iPad and am looking for a new case. I'd LOVE leather, (I loved my Yaboo) But want one that doesnt have the front flap ( even in leather).

Does anyone have suggestions? Id like a leather back <and sides? > but am not sure anyone makes a half case, just for the back. I dont want a front flap or anything.

Has anyone seen something like this? I really want hard leather, and the back side should be smooth. Ive see a few that *might* work for me (and they are big $$$, and AWSOME) but there is a hinge type thing on the back, so not a fan... Any ideas or owners??

THANKS!!

W

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
I've looked , but is there a site like this (for the iPhone case), but for the iPad? You know, Just a bunch of different Ipad cases???

http://www.pcmag.com/slideshow_viewer/0,1205,l%3D252192%26a%3D252192%26po%3D1,00.asp?p=n

I just LOVE the veja case, but $$$ !!!!!! WoW!...... They are like half the price of the damn iPad! And just like clockwork......... exactly what I want..........:-( at a $$$$$ :-(.... Any other "just back" type cases?

ThankS!!!

GreggM3

macrumors 6502
Feb 13, 2008
Atlanta
I have the Zagg leather skin on the back and a ghost armor screen protector so I can go real minimal or I can still pop it in my Cyber Acoustics folio case.:D

woodekm

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2008
Vaja iVolution back is what came to my mind. The old adage of you get what you pay for comes into play here.

http://www.ipadbags.com is one of many.

I agree. Now if I only knew the next generation iPad would have the same dimensions so i could re-use the vaja, I'd be more inclined to buy.

Thanks for the link!!!! The zagg has the look I like, I just wish it had some side protection.

Thanks guys

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.