Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iThink Apple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 27, 2011
When i turn on my iPhone 4S from Sprint it takes soooo long to get service.....Why?? Please help!

Thanks!

iThink Apple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 27, 2011
Its been 15 min since my phone has been turned on and still no service.....

verwon

macrumors 68030
Jul 26, 2011
Seattle
What? Go into settings, general, network and make sure cellular data is turned on.

The scroll to the bottom where it says reset, tap that and select refresh network settings.

Let it do its thing and see if that helps.

iThink Apple

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Aug 27, 2011
What? Go into settings, general, network and make sure cellular data is turned on.

The scroll to the bottom where it says reset, tap that and select refresh network settings.

Let it do its thing and see if that helps.

Still nothing.....

Jkmbaum

macrumors member
May 28, 2011
Sprint has Unlimited American Roaming. so you should always service even if its roaming

Heather51

macrumors newbie
Oct 17, 2011
No Service iPhone 4S Sprint

I went through the same experience every time I turn it off/on. It took me hours to activate the phone in the first place (many resets with Sprint on the phone). I finally went down to the Apple Store.They tried to exchange my phone with a "Service" phone but had issues activating that one. There was a Sprint Rep on-site, and he also was not able to resolve. I was sent back to point of sale store to get an exchange. Now I am waiting until the next shipment.... btw-we purchased 2 phones at the same time and the other one activated immediately and has no issues finding service after boot-up. I think it is a hardware issue.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.