No Updates Then?

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by CrackedButter, Feb 18, 2003.

1. CrackedButter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

Just figured as much since there would of been something by now yes?

2. melchior macrumors 65816

melchior

you realise it's only 6am where steve lives. (in his secret apple cave under cupertino)

3. sparks9 macrumors 6502a

Yeah but Steve normally updates before 6 am... :(

4. grimmace macrumors regular

Apple just likes playing with us. They see all the predictions this website likes to make and since we predicted every Tuesday, now they will change that too. They are beginning to piss me off! :mad:

5. timbloom macrumors 6502a

timbloom

If they continue on with the updates, then we will have to wait another 6 months for anything else to happen. These rumor sites would be really boring.

6. TMA macrumors 6502a

TMA

They'll release when ready

Apple wont wait weeks delaying a release, but maybe by a few days. When it's all ready i'm sure they will announce it.

Any number of things could come up at the last minute preventing release - not enough produced/updating website/software issues etc.. It would be nice to see something today but hey we've still got alot to look forward to soon if they don't.

7. CrackedButter thread starter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

I would appreciate some consistency since i will be buying off them, the longer they delay the longer i wait the longer i wait the later they get their money!

8. sparks9 macrumors 6502a

Hehe, it's not like Apple promised to update the iPods today... You can't expect them to follow rumour sites!

9. timbloom macrumors 6502a

timbloom

I am still happy with my 5 gig ipod, introducing a 40 might only lead people to buy the 20 gig more.
    Who all here has more than 20 gigs of songs in itunes?

10. CrackedButter thread starter macrumors 68040

CrackedButter

Its okay i am in no rush to buy a iPod yet, i merely expected them to bring out something that i would buy, something like a new iBook or a new 15" Pbook.

11. macphoria macrumors 6502a

macphoria

Come on, there's been plenty of updates. Wait few months, there should be more coming in the Summer. iPod? PowerBook 15 inch? iBooks? Which one will be updated first? Anyone care to guess?