Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

aswitcher

macrumors 603
Oct 8, 2003
Canberra OZ
I cant believe they would miss an opportunity to release new hardware if they can.

Airport Video, .Mac widgets, new 17" lcd, Apple mobile phone etc are all on the cards as far as I can see.

wdlove

macrumors P6
Oct 20, 2002
chibianh said:
no rumors = low expectations = less disappointment.

NOT! People will still be disappointed and whine no matter what. lol

Sadly, history says that is a very true statement. Like others have mentioned, Steve didn't agree to do the keynote without have some great items to announce. Just can't please everyone.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
aswitcher said:
I cant believe they would miss an opportunity to release new hardware if they can.

Airport Video, .Mac widgets, new 17" lcd, Apple mobile phone etc are all on the cards as far as I can see.

Airport Video...that should be interesting. I suppose that Apple will introduce 802.11n as Airport Really Extreme but they'll probably wait for January.

They may introduce iPod video though.

wrldwzrd89

macrumors G5
Jun 6, 2003
Solon, OH
bousozoku said:
Airport Video...that should be interesting. I suppose that Apple will introduce 802.11n as Airport Really Extreme but they'll probably wait for January.

They may introduce iPod video though.
I think Apple will call it "AirPort Extreme 2" because "AirPort Really Extreme" sounds lame to me.

Agreed on the update timing.

Lacero

macrumors 604
Jan 20, 2005
Dual core will be announced at this years WWDC. A little yellow birdy told me.

sk8erboy

macrumors regular
Apr 25, 2005
Lacero said:
Dual core will be announced at this years WWDC. A little yellow birdy told me.

wow mr. gullible. i was just joking when i told you that. jeez. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.