Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SteveG4Cube

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2002
MontCo., PA
I find any Myspace page intolerably stupid. I wont even click anymore if someone sends me a link to their myspace page (I also reconsider the status of my association with said personage).

mikes63737

macrumors 65816
Jul 26, 2005
I find any Myspace page intolerably stupid. I wont even click anymore if someone sends me a link to their myspace page (I also reconsider the status of my association with said personage).

I agree 100%. Everyone I know has one, and I just laugh at them.

Daringescape

macrumors regular
May 7, 2003
CA
You all should take a look at webpagesthatsuck.com

some great examples of pages that are horrible, along with ways to fix some problems.

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Any forum that has festive f**king snow effects (don't even think about it arn). Not only does it make me hate Christmas even more than I already do, but they stress my MacBook and send my fans crazy. I visited one recently that made my MacBook run as slow as some of the posters there.

MrSmith

macrumors 68040
Nov 27, 2003

images
images

solvs

macrumors 603
Jun 25, 2002
LaLaLand, CA
TV.com, because TV Tome was awesome and CNet ruined it. MacWorld.com because MacCentral.com used to be awesome, but then they up and changed it, deleting people's accounts and making them start all over again from scratch with little to no warning. They also completely changed the page around without any feedback. Guess I'm spoiled by MacRumors, as Arn is pretty good about stuff like that. MacWorld just changed everything again, again without warning, and it just looks awful. Ads everywhere, even with an ad blocker. Used to go there almost everyday, was even getting used to the new, refined look. But not again, it just isn't worth it.

I work with Macs, and can use the tips and updates on new products, but there are plenty of other places to get that, including here and MacBytes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.