Noobtastic WoW Question(about zones)

Discussion in 'Games' started by Patmian212, Apr 23, 2006.

1. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

Hey all,
    Im a level 15 dwarf pally. I have 1 quest left in loch modan(find bingles). After that quest I am done in loch modan. I have one blacksmithing quest called "Gearing Redridge". I have to make 5 mauls and 5 chain belts and bring em to redridge and I get plans for a decent mail vest. I am aware this quests purpose is to make me move on from loch modan. Now I am a total noob to wow(never passed level 15) so my question is, should i do it linear and go to redridge or go to sentinel hill and get the chain quest for deadmines or whatever. WHAT SHOULD MY NEXT MOVE BE?

2. AoWolf macrumors 6502a

AoWolf

Abandon the quest not worth the effort. Go the westfall asap its just south west of the human starting zone get to 18 and run the dead mines.

3. Ayre macrumors member

If you're level 15, you shouldn't even be done at Loch Modan yet. Check the dam for quests -- and I think Find Bingles opens up even more quests. You should be able to go to the Excavation Site, or fight some Elite Ogres at the top right corner of the map.

4. Nar1117 macrumors 6502

Is it bad that i have no idea what you three are talking about?

5. applemacdude macrumors 68040

applemacdude

6. jkballer23 macrumors member

yeah, you should be a bit higher in loch modan. Did you check all the places in thelsamar by actually going into the houses. There are some quests in the both towers, one north and south of thelsamar. But, if you want you could go to Westfall (Sentinal Hill) and quest there too. Then when you are high enough (at least lvl18) you can go into the Deadmines.

7. Patmian212 thread starter macrumors 68020

Patmian212

You are right, I just got 3 more quests, so I estimate I will leave loch modan aroun level 18 or so. But I would still like to know where to go.

1 in a house in theslmar and 2 on the damn

Oh and another question, I know I can run deadmines without a quest, but is there a reason for me to get the quest?

8. iindigo macrumors 6502a

iindigo

Yes, there's a good reason to get the quest. Not only will it give you tons of Stormwind rep, but it offers the Chausses of Westfall (link) as a quest reward, which is the best pair of mail leggings in the game for your level.

9. ZeppelinArmada macrumors member

10. Patmian212 thread starter macrumors 68020

Patmian212

I got a quest to enter deadmines from a gnome called shonie in stormwind, he wants me to bring back a shredder. Where can I get the 1 quest in the series of quests for van cleef's head with the good leggings reward?

11. iindigo macrumors 6502a

iindigo

The quest series starts with the guy at Sentinel Hill in Westfall.