(Noosy) Nano To Micro Sim Adapter for iPhone5 and Lumia 920?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by apierrec, Nov 14, 2012.

1. macrumors 6502

Anybody with iP5 & Lumia 920 and have been using a nano to micro sim adapter?

2. macrumors newbie

3. macrumors regular

4. macrumors G3

mattopotamus

If you need an adapter, amazon sells them dirt cheap

5. macrumors newbie

I did this with a nano sim adapter. Well it worked at first. Then I went to switch back and noticed the nano sim fell out and the adapter was firmly in there. So I closed the sim tray and then couldn't reopen it. Took it to AT&T and the guy somehow opened it. But he said sim adapters are not supported. While there I tried the nano sim in the adapter. Now I get invalid sim. But nano sim works in iPhone. I showed the guy but he said I used it in an unapproved way. I think my sim slot is screwed up.

6. macrumors 65816

TouchMint.com

I am excited to try this out. First I need a 920 tho. I keep seeing all these contract deals but never really see any off contract deals. Anyone know if off contract deals ever happen for 920?

7. macrumors 604

lordofthereef

Right now, you aren't going to see any discounts. Technically, it is already heavily discounted at $450 off contract. Outside of the US the off contract price is $700+