Norwegian Apple Reseller....

Discussion in 'General Mac Discussion' started by digital1, Oct 28, 2004.

1. macrumors 6502

digital1

Hey guys.

I have a friend in Norway who is into Macs, and he has not had a chance to see any Macs in person. I was wondering if anyone knew of any Apple resellers in Norway. I got as far as figuring out which Apple site was norwegian and which link was the "Buy Apple" link, but he said the reseller page doesn't really take him anywhere. If anyone could provide a link, an address or something that would be great. ;)

2. macrumors 68040

cluthz

Where in norway does he live?
    If he lives near the biggest cities like, Oslo, Bergen; Trondheim or Stavanger it shouldn't be a problem..

Anyway here is a searchable list over norwegian apple stores:
    http://applefn.infonow.net/bin/find...=&SHOW_LOG=&NEW_SEARCH=FALSE&PAGE=Search.html

3. thread starter macrumors 6502

digital1

I forget which city he lives in at the moment. I will ask him again... But thanks for the link ;) I will pass it on to him ;)

4. Administrator

annk

Staff Member

5. macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Can't you go to the Norwegian Apple online Store and "find nearest reseller location"??

6. macrumors 68040

cluthz

Yes, he can.
    I've posted the link post #2.

7. macrumors Penryn

Abstract

Oh sorry. WHen I saw the URL, it didn't say www.apple.no or anything, so I didn't think you actually provided a link to the Apple store. But yeah, it can't be THAT hard to find a reseller in your area.

8. thread starter macrumors 6502

digital1

Yeah plus the fact I can't read Norwegian really ;) LOL. I got as far as figuring out where the site was and which link had the find the reseller area but my friend couldn't find one in his area, it just took him back to the Apple homepage(according to him) But thanks for the help guys ;)

9. macrumors member

spookykids

I think ive heard somewhere that another mac & carry store is going to open somewhere around Aker Brygge. Its supposedly going to be bigger and better than the one on Ullevål Stadion

10. Administrator

annk

Staff Member

Yupp, it´s opening in Dronning Maudsgt, right by Rådhusplassen. Opening on Saturday - I´m hoping for an invite to the betaopening on Friday!!! :D

11. macrumors 68040

cluthz

The only thing you have to do to get an invite is to mail them and give them some ideas how you'd like that the new store to look

12. thread starter macrumors 6502

digital1

Thanks for all the responses guys! I will pass it on to my friend in Norway ;)