Not a bad job...

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by diorio, Oct 24, 2002.

1. macrumors 6502a

British students are being paid to test out condoms and rate them in terms of pleasure, comfort, and performance qualities. I know this seems like a Peter2002 thread, but I thought it was amusing. Condom Testerouters

2. macrumors G4

Grrrrrrr.....why do American schools hace to be so uptite about sex, I would have taken this job in an instant!

3. thread starter macrumors 6502a

I guess American schools think if their uptight about sex than nobody will do it. This of course isn't the case, so teens just end up having sex anyways. I too would have taken the job.:D

4. macrumors 6502a

wsteineker

Oh sweet lord, this has to be the greatest thing I've ever come across. Makes me want to change career goals. I used to want to be a professional beer taster, but then this gig had to come along. I wonder if they (the manufacturer) supply the "test partner" or if it's a sort of a find it yourself kind of operation. :)

5. thread starter macrumors 6502a

I'm not sure if they supply a "test partner". I doubt it, or else it would just be like a prostitution scam.:D

6. macrumors 6502a

springscansing

Well from my past experience in American high schools, they never even mention sex much.

To be honest, America is too tight on sex in general though I suppose. Although, the same can't be said for violence!

7. macrumors G4

Ha, no kidding.
    You can show dead bodies with all kinds of sick stuff done to them on TV, but the moment a nipple pops out, people sh*t bricks.

Stupid Puritans.

Ah well, at least they have people like us to introduce a bit of fun into the mainstream.

8. macrumors 68000

mcrain

Are you talking about that stupid thing they did on the pro-wrestling show? I guess one of the wrastlers (insert south carolina accent here) put on a mask and pretended to be another wrestler. He then had sexual relations with a dead woman. On TV! Shudder

(edit) this was on the wwe website.

9. macrumors G4

The huh?!
    Damn I was just talking about TV and movies in general, how violence is generally accepted and shown without a second thought, but once you get something sexual in there it's either shunned or made in to a bad teenage bathroom joke.

As for that wresteling thing, that's just disgusting.
    I think that belongs in the 'Ipods to be sold at Target thread.

Attached Files:

10. macrumors 68040

11. macrumors 68000

topicolo

Hell, I would've done it just for the free condoms!:D

12. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Maybe on the family vacation I'll sneak away for a few hours and "test" some condoms out.:D

13. macrumors P6

wdlove

14. macrumors 68030

medea

you guys are way too horny.....:D

Attached Files:

15. job
    macrumors 68040

job

I assume that smilie is just giving the other one a back rub.....right? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bah..more obscene smilies..

16. macrumors P6

wdlove

Research continues, now another person will get their PHd. :)

17. thread starter macrumors 6502a

That is hilarious! Yep, I'm too horny. Not quite as horny as those who would find those smilies "stimulating" though.:D ;)