Well, I call Apple about my replacement PM for the one that came in DOA. Well, the don't have a refurb dual 2ghz PCI-X ready yet, so the estimate is sometime in the next 2 weeks! I've been sitting around in my apt for the last day or so waiting for a box to show up (because they hadn't given me a tracking number) and they don't even have one to send out yet! Oh well, at least I know what the heck is going on. If they don't have a machine for me then I think I may request a new dual 2.3ghz, I want my damn PCI-X and 8gb of ram motherboard!