not liking the screen protecter

Discussion in 'iPod touch Accessories' started by andybno1, Dec 10, 2007.

1. macrumors 68040

andybno1

well I went out today to buy a replacement screen protecter as the one that came with my Exspect (uk company) silicone cover + screen protecter, so anyway this time I bought the Exspect screenprotecter which consists of front and back protecter. With both protecters came the same problem dirt under the cover. first time I just gave the touch a quick wipe and bunged the protecter on this time I was extra careful cause of the dirt last time, I made sure the screen was clear of anything this time but when I put the cover on DIRT UNDER THE COVER!!! I felt like hulking out and smashing somethin lol anyway look for yourself its annoying

[​IMG]

2. macrumors 6502

Did you use any solution when applying it? Reapply it with soapy water and smooth it out with a credit card.

3. thread starter macrumors 68040

andybno1

there was no solution given for applying, seems to be they are selling a sticky bit of flimsy plastic and I found with the first protective skin once removed it looses its stickyness

4. macrumors regular

Go for an invisible shield or best skin ever, which are definately worth their money.

5. macrumors 65816