Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Foucault

macrumors 6502
Dec 30, 2002
Pasadena, CA
I was kinda disappointed with the announcements from MWSF. I was expecting a new product. Although Garageband is pretty cool, and I will probably purchase iLife '04, I wanted something more than a minipod and x-serve. Oh well maybe next time...

cctoronto

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2004
Canada
First post for me here:

Decided that it was time to convert to Mac on December 1, and realized pretty quickly that the MacWorld Expo was coming up in about 5 weeks... decided to wait... I have to say that I am glad that I waited.

I don't really think that I would have been seriously ticked if I hadn't waited... which indicates to me that this was relatively mediocre news with respect to my upcoming purchase. Having said that, I am sure that, in a less glorious way, there are corporations and people that are seriously pleased at a professional level about the Xserve and Xserve RAID updates.

On another note, I must say that all the childish PC and Mac bashing that goes on in this forum is silly. The computer you want to use is simply a choice, so let everyone make thier choice without getting nasty and let's move on... please... I must say though, that this is a Mac forum, not a PC forum, so those trolls that come in here to pick fights do require some attention... ;)

Been great to lurk here, I have learned a lot and I will probably post soon on my decision... maybe even look for some advice prior to my decision, thanks to all.

:cool:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.