Notes in iOS 7

Discussion in 'iOS 7' started by someone28624, Jun 25, 2013.

1. macrumors 6502a

Can anyone tell me if there are any improvements to the Notes app in iOS 7? I know much of the skeuomorphism is gone, but I'm really curious if you can add images to notes yet.

2. macrumors 68000

WhackyNinja

Nope. That feature hasnt gotten added to Notes yet. Hopefully it will!

3. macrumors newbie

Nope no functionality for pasting images or inserting images into notes. The functionality is pretty much the same as ios6, the only difference is the 'modern' design. AKA flashy colors.

4. macrumors member

Bonestle

I do find it strange that there hasn't been more of an update to Notes to align it more with its OS X counterpart. It makes the iCloud syncing feature (which I do use quite a bit between my iPhone and iPad) seem a little pointless. To that end, I never put images etc in the OS X version - what's the point?

5. macrumors G3

Night Spring

What does happen if you put images in OS X? Does it not sync? Show up as blank space?

6. macrumors 6502a

I don't like the yellowy coloured hyperlinks in the new notes.

Would like an option to change that.

Also it's interesting to see some skeuomorphism remains with a slight texture to the "paper".

7. thread starter macrumors 6502a

Fun paper clip icons. It's like Clippy was resurrected to say, "It looks like you're trying to view a note you made in OS X."

Attached Files:

8. macrumors 68020

Krevnik

The lack of functionality is definitely a killer. I don't even use it anymore, and just use Evernote instead.