Now where's the webcam button that you said..aMSN

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by DarkNetworks, Oct 20, 2005.

1. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

i've been trying to find the webcam button like how long...but still i just couldn't find it in aMSN...that's why i said it wouldn't work with aMSN...k so i did a detailed search in the Preferences and nothing showed up whatsoever webcam related...now here's the screenshot...where's the webcam button?

2. dylan macrumors 6502

i would also like to know how to get this work. does the other person have to initiate it?

3. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

how can this be done? mind showing me a screenshot?
    i can't find the webcam button anywhere...please help...thankz in advance...

4. TMA macrumors 6502a

TMA

iSight & MSN?

I've been away for a little while but when did MSN for mac allow you to video chat?

Maybe I've missed something. If I have, do either of you know a link or forum that I can read to catch up?

Ta

5. SummerBreeze macrumors 6502a

SummerBreeze

Yeah, I didn't know you could do that either, although I think this must be a different client because my microsoft messenger doesn't do that.

6. screensaver400 macrumors 6502a

They're talking about aMSN, not MSN Messenger. aMSN is an open-source alternative, which supports webcam to some extent with MSN users.

7. jonomo macrumors regular

you're using the wrong version.. you have to get the latest one... however, when I got the latest one and invited people to view my webcam.. it just popped an error message when my friends accepted..

gah.. isn't there a decent program I can use for webcam without Isight?

8. DarkNetworks thread starter macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

wht version r u using and mind posting me the link to the download page?