Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
Hi everyone,

Today, I went to tekserv on 23rd and 6th ave and they have a ton of iPad minis available in both white and black. I know some people were looking. If you are like me and have to have it now go here. Their case selection kinda sucks imo.

Last edited:

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
Hi everyone,

Today, I went to tekserv on 23rd and 6th ave and they have a ton of iPad minis available in both white and black. I know some people were looking. If you are like me and have to have it now go here. Their case selection kinda sucks imo.

A ton? Hope they didn't get them from the stolen ones from JFK airport.

AppleRobert

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2012
They are authorized by Apple.

That's great. Was the store crowded and were people buying them? I advise some folks here that work or live in NYC should try and get one from them. Slim pickings seems to be the norm for Minis. Their website looks real good by the way since I never heard of them I thought I'd check it out.

AdonisSMU

macrumors 604
Original poster
Oct 23, 2010
That's great. Was the store crowded and were people buying them? I advise some folks here that work or live in NYC should try and get one from them. Slim pickings seems to be the norm for Minis. Their website looks real good by the way since I never heard of them I thought I'd check it out.

They are reputable and it wasnt busy at all. It was light traffic there when I went to look at cases this morning.

RetiredInFl

macrumors 68020
Jul 7, 2008
FORMERLY NJ now FL
Hi everyone,

Thanks OP! Was hoping to order from B&H but this is just as good. B&H has no idea when they are getting the LTE models. I Just ordered a VZW LTE 16G BLK from them by phone and sent back my Apple purchased one (I wanted 16GB anyway, originally got 32). Best part was NO SALES TAX (to NJ) as well as no shipping charges. Saved me almost $50.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.