Off to Germany

Discussion in 'Community' started by Dunepilot, Jul 5, 2002.

1. Dunepilot macrumors 6502a

Dunepilot

Dear all, I'm off to Germany for a week.

Read y'all after that (or if I can get to a cybercafe before then).

Feel free to post loads on this thread and make it a really interesting one for me to read when I get the chance.

Have a good week
    Dunepilot

2. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

Have fun! I myself just got back from a two week road trip tonight. Went up into No. Cal. and Oregon. Hey jefhatfield, I actually thought about you while I was up that way! (Don't think TOO much into that one! :eek: LOL.) You guys miss me? :D Riiiiight, sure ya did! Well, it's good to be back. Looking forward to MWNY verrrry very much.

3. alex_ant macrumors 68020

alex_ant

Re: Off to Germany

Poopy doopy doopy doopy doopy doopy doo. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wahaaaaaaay! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Mmmmmmmmm. Eeeeeeeeeeee! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

4. jefhatfield Retired

jefhatfield

that's cool...did you pass by monterey or by santa cruz where mischief resides?

where do you live again...i can't remember what you said those acronyms meant? are you down there by rower_cpu in san diego?

5. Hemingray macrumors 68030

Hemingray

As a matter of fact, yes! Yesterday on the way home we passed through Monterey.

The DP is Dana Point, and OC is Orange County. Hmm... maybe we need to start our own Western Regional Geekfest. ;) :p

6. Rower_CPU Moderator emeritus

Rower_CPU

Sounds good to me!:)

SD in tha hizouse.