Official iPhone Accessories

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by irahodges, Jun 29, 2007.

1. macrumors regular

Apple has officially posted a page for their iPhone accessories on the day of the launch.

http://www.apple.com/iphone/accessories/

I don't know if this has been up before, but this is the first time I saw this! :D

2. macrumors regular

$129 is just way too expensive for the bluetooth headset, in my opinion. :(

3. macrumors newbie

me too! ugh what do they think? we're made of money?
    they are making us spend 600 on the phone (8GB for me:D ) and at least 60 on the plan.

i think it should have been "in the box!!"

4. macrumors regular

Of course, I would probably go out and buy it after 4 months or so just because apple made it! Darn you Apple for stealing my soul!! :rolleyes:

5. macrumors newbie

wiithan

People who wear bluetooth headsets without good reason are tools, even more so than people like me who are willing to waste $600 on a phone.

6. macrumors 603

roland.g

$129 isn't bad when it comes with the dual dock and dual travel cable.

7. macrumors regular

Correct...I just noticed the bluetooth headset come with those. Thanks for the input! But what about a headset by itself?

8. macrumors regular

Who would use it?

Isn't the point of the iPhone showing it off?

9. macrumors member

Question about the Apple BT headset

Can I use it for input and output with my MacBook Pro? (I'm thinking about using for Skype calls).

Thanks.

10. macrumors 6502

Does anyone know if the new bluetooth headset works with any phone besides the iP?

11. macrumors 65816

UMHurricanes34

I ordered one alongside my iPhone for use in the car. My headunit has bluetooth connect capability but I find myself talking a lot louder than I like to talk in order for the other end to hear me clearly. Plus, it's an Apple product. I'd buy it even if I wasn't getting the iPhone :rolleyes:

12. macrumors 6502

Supports Bluetooth Hands-free Profile 1.5
    Supported profiles: Hands-free in Bluetooth 2.0 + EDR

While the iPhone just doesn't do it for me right now, I did order the headset which is due to arrive 1 day before I leave to drive back 'cross country from Miami to LA.

13. macrumors 68020

does anyone know how the apple bluetooth headset compares to the jawbone in terms of the noise reduction capabilities.

14. macrumors newbie

Yes, but...

In many states, you have to use hands-free head sets for use of cell phones while driving.

Use the head set in the car and wave it around and gloat to all the others when you aren't. :p