Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macshell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2005
Can you tell me the easiest way to transfer my photos from Ofoto into my Iphot(ILife05)

thank you

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
You can just download the pictures if you haven't kept local copies, then drag them into iPhoto. Is there some further complication getting in your way?

macshell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2005
ofoto to iphoto problem

The original pix were sent to ofoto, then sent to me from a friend. ( so not my originals)
the only way I can get them to Iphoto is to move each pix to desktop first, then drag to Iphoto, but the pictures are not full size.
do you get what I am saying ? Am I doing something wrong? I dont think ofoto wants you to be able to get these photos to mac software and then buy copies from mac. could this be true?
thnx again :)

iMeowbot

macrumors G3
Aug 30, 2003
Kodak shouldn't have a problem with you buying your prints through Apple, since they are behind the Apple service too!

But if they're someone else's photos, are you trying to retrieve them from one of those slide show thingies? Reduced resolution and one at a time is about as good as it gets with Kodak, the only way they offer right now to get them at full size is to buy a CD :(

macshell

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 24, 2005
ofoto thnx

thank you much, that answers my question re reduced resolution .
have a good weekend.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.