Oh My Gawd YAY

Discussion in 'Community' started by StarbucksSam, Apr 18, 2005.

1. StarbucksSam macrumors 65816

StarbucksSam

Okay so this might not mean a whole lot to all of you, but I'm so excited and I... well... just can't hide it. LOL.

I have HATED the school I've been in for the last eleven years (I'm in 10th grade in High School) because the people are atrociously ignorant for the most part. I have been MISERABLE and this year, my parents finally decided I could go to private school.

Getting in to to decent private school for the 11th grade is quite a task as there are usually few to no spots open for people to enter. I applied and waited and waited and then

I FOUND OUT I WAS ON THE WAITING LIST...

So I WAITED some more. And today, I was home sick from school and after I got back from the Doctor's Office my Mom played a message she had just gotten.

I got offered a spot!

I got in to a new school!

Sorry for wasting your time, I'm just OVERJOYED.

2. mad jew Moderator emeritus

mad jew

Congrats! I went to a private school (albeit an Australian one which is pretty different apparently) and I haven't regretted it for a second. I'm really grateful for my parent's seemingly endless saving and scrimping to get the fees together each semester.

3. grapes911 Moderator emeritus

grapes911

I see you are from Philly. Which school did you get in to?

4. sorryiwasdreami macrumors 6502a

sorryiwasdreami

Congratulations! What area of study are you looking to go into?

5. PlaceofDis macrumors Core

Congrats, hope you enjoy the new school and enjoy your studies that much more!