Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

weckart

macrumors 603
Nov 7, 2004
Whaaat? No chicken nuggets at breakfast time? :eek: :eek: :eek: Does MD have no heart? It should start serving time appropriate meals for its target clientele.

quagmire

macrumors 604
Apr 19, 2004
She was arrested and faces vandalism charges.

Is that all she is facing? She should be facing assault and battery charges as well. You can clearly see the customer attempting to hit the employee and did hit her.

R94N

macrumors 68020
May 30, 2010
UK
Urgh...chicken nuggets are disgusting, but couldn't she have just gone to KFC or something? They seem to sell pretty much any edible product from a chicken...

aarond12

macrumors 65816
May 20, 2002
Dallas, TX USA
It's times like these where I am ashamed to be an American... at least tell me there was alcohol involved, then it would make a little more sense.

-Aaron-

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
First thing in the morning? Must have been an almighty serious cup of coffee she drank before jittering out on her nugget quest.

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
Breakfast until 10:30A??? WTF?!? Actually, I wished they served Sausage Egg McMuffins all day long. You know what? I'm going to the drive-thru right now and if they don't serve me one, I'ma beat that ass! I'll show 'em.

iBlue

macrumors Core
Mar 17, 2005
London, England
Breakfast until 10:30A??? WTF?!? Actually, I wished they served Sausage Egg McMuffins all day long. You know what? I'm going to the drive-thru right now and if they don't serve me one, I'ma beat that ass! I'll show 'em.

This post made even more hilarious by your avatar! :D

Tilpots

macrumors 601
Apr 19, 2006
Carolina Beach, NC
This post made even more hilarious by your avatar! :D

Didn't get my McMuffin, so check YouTube shortly. I actually made it in the window, not that half hearted "lift-your-leg-in-the-air" BS she tried. The Fry Guys got me, though. Put me in the pokey with Hamburglar.:( I've never seen Ronald so upset. He actually Grimaced.

lbro

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2009
It's times like these where I am ashamed to be an American... at least tell me there was alcohol involved, then it would make a little more sense.

-Aaron-

There was, she threw an open beer bottle through the window.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.