Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

inck243

macrumors member
Original poster
Jun 15, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
I've made 1 change to my computer in the past 24 hours: and that was installing "grammarly" in the Chrome browser. So I guess Grammarly continuously checks your grammar when you're texting in any type of forum intput field

I've taken screenshots as it tried to correct everything I type. incluidng this forum post.

I sincerely think it's caused my computer to go into total spazum. My trackpad is completely unresponsive now. Before it never had a problem. Now, it has great issues. it freezes, acts slowly, ; i had to restart my macbook at least 5 times. Now as I am typing this, I hear my cpu fan working harder and harder. It just keeps getting louder. now even more than before.

I ho[e my issue is only with this grammar chrome extnesino that I have haddec. You can even see with my tpying that I am having issues. . as this program continusoulsy tries to check my grammar with its server. And as i am tpying this at thi stime at this certain period fo time (1:57 EST) my typig is being slowed down by the cotinusuous grammar checker. Okay now I know hoestly this POS program is ruining my entire comuer. i cant even type lie the way that i am used to typig 500 words per minute because this gthing is continusoulsy treing to checkmy btarararm. Okay I mnow I know now that I need to uninstall this POS porgram. 29 grammar errors and counging but the damn chrom e extension wont elet up. Guys never get this extensinos. Im going to leave a negative reviewew now and uninstall.. but I have to post this and let you all kow that its no taproirpiate to get this extension. CUP fan in just working workin g worknig and really I'm neer going to be able to just type freely like a workd proessor fiend that I am. This grammar check exntesnion ruins the interet.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.