1. Welcome to the new MacRumors forums. See our announcement and read our FAQ

Ok seriously how do I post a picture

Discussion in 'Site and Forum Feedback' started by Peyton, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macrumors 68000

Peyton

I am not stupid but the more I think about it I might be.

How do I post a picture to be put
    <-----here like some MR personalities have?

Do I have to wait until I get go up the ranks? Demigod, I think I'm a regular or something. If its in the User CP I will officially be stupid cos I have looked high and low.:rolleyes:

2. macrumors 6502a

Shamus

you need to get to 500 posts. :)

3. Administrator/Editor

WildCowboy

Staff Member

It's in the FAQ.

4. macrumors 65816

neocell

How about a free ride at Brighton College to help with that ;)

5. macrumors 68020

Basically, you have to devote at least 1 hour of reading and about 4 posts a day for about 6months. I just makes you happier when you actually get a tar.

6. macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

You get one of those kits with wires and little nails and then you nail the picture you want to post to your computer screen. ;)

(Sorry, I know we're all newbies to certain things, but I just couldn't resist.)

7. macrumors 68000

After G

Or post .57 posts a day for three years like me. (It was .57 last I checked)

8. macrumors member

i never calculate this but when i do it will take me 1 and .5 year to reach 500 at the rate of post speed.

9. macrumors P6

~Shard~

Being an English major, I thought you would have better reading skills. :p It's called a FAQ, and for God's sake, it's stickied! How much easier can we make it?

And it is "because" - not "cause" or even worse, "cos". :cool:

10. macrumors 68000

Peyton

Shard we really got off on the wrong foot. Can I apologize AGAIN for the typo thread?! I'm really not a jerk, English is my second major (not my primary) so I don't read good. :rolleyes: Actually I'm probably too lazy to read it. Don't worry, I'm being whipped into shape by MR people so I should be keen on the social graces soon.

Peace

11. Moderator emeritus

edesignuk

Splendid. So we're all happy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.