I was going to go down to my local apple store today and pick up a 23" ACD along with a mac pro 2.8ghz model. But now I'm thinking about just picking up a white macbook and wait until dec. or at most january for the nehalem. It seems like Nehalem could be anywhere from 20%-50% faster.. you guys think its worth the 4-6 month wait?? And I know this is one of those thread things but man the mac pro + the cinema display is so expensive that this decision is so hard!! And I decided to go with the 23" acd since I've owned it before and I know I'll be more than satisfied with it.