ok so your macbook/pro...

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by HibyPrime, Dec 6, 2006.

1. HibyPrime macrumors newbie

So your MacBook / MacBook Pro whines, fries eggs, buckles, and overall shouldn't cost the money it does, but....

You know you still love it and wouldn't trade it for any other laptop :)

2. Grakkle macrumors 6502a

Grakkle

And the point of this thread is...?:rolleyes:

On the contrary, a top-notch product like an apple notebook should be expected to work well.

3. HibyPrime thread starter macrumors newbie

Yeah it should be without fault, but honestly, show me another laptop you would rather own? All I can think of is a 1.67ghz PB, and even then, after Adobe CS3 is released, I'd want my MBP back...

the point is just to raise spirits a little, it's easy to get lost in all of the negative posts related to the MBP/MB

4. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Well, considering this is a forum where most people come for help and advice you are bound to have an overwhelming amount of negative posts. But, I couldn't be happier with my MBP. It's the greatest machine I've ever owned!

5. tjcampbell macrumors 6502a

tjcampbell

Same here! I love my MBP sooo much. It constantly surprises me how fast apps run and how delicious the screen is. MBP's rule! :cool:

6. Sesshi macrumors G3

Sesshi

Running OS X is a pain on the better laptops I have. So I keep the MBP floating around. It's not actually a bad machine, there's a lot to like about it and I expect nothing to be perfect, but it could be a lot better if it didn't have problems that other machines I had/have just don't have.

In the process of moving over to the desktop now for OS X use, so once I'm fully moved I expect the MBP(s? Haven't decided whether to keep the 17") to get a whole lot less use. Most of the time I take my Sony or Dells (all more stable and usable machines) already, but I must admit I'm a sucker for a pretty piece of technology.