iPad mini Ok, took the plunge and purchased two minis

Discussion in 'iPad' started by dontwalkhand, Nov 27, 2012.

1. macrumors 68040

dontwalkhand

Apple has a way, I tell you. I went into the Apple store in hopes to visit the Genius Bar, to have my MacBook Air looked at because it has a video card problem...came out with two iPad minis and an iPod touch.

Looks like Santa came early this year for me.

Purchased the last two 16GB black they had, so far I can say I love the thing though. I can't wait to see my girlfriend's face light up when I surprise her with one of these! (As well as the iPod she has been wanting)

2. macrumors member

Awesome! If your girlfriend is anything like me she will find herself using the ipad mini all the time and neglecting her iPod Touch. I used to have to charge my iPod twice a day sometimes from so much use, now I go three or four days without needed to charge it.

3. macrumors regular

Cool deal! :)

4. macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
    Nice gifts. You're definitely a keeper! ;)

I'm going to have to stop reading this forum since it mentions the Mini too much.

I've never seen one in real time. None are in any of the local stores (I live in the boonies). But there's a sweet white 32GB AT&T mini, still in the shipping box, hidden in my closet. It's a Christmas gift and I am going bonkers trying not to open the box and take a peek.

Dang. Maybe I should hang around some android forum for the next couple of weeks for distraction.

5. macrumors regular

:d

6. macrumors 6502

Welcome to the jungle. We've got fun and games.