OK, which Safari plug-in do I need...

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by NEENAHBOY, Aug 5, 2005.

1. NEENAHBOY macrumors 6502

...to display .png picture files in Safari? All I'm getting now is the question-mark boxes. Thanks!

2. Mitthrawnuruodo Moderator emeritus

Mitthrawnuruodo

Safari shouldn't have any problems displaying png files. Are you sure you have linked them properly? Safari shows the question mark when the file cannot be found (I don't think it shows anything for unknown files).

3. MisterMe macrumors G4

MisterMe

Make sure that .PNG is checked as a MIME type in the QuickTime preferences pane.

4. DarkNetworks macrumors 68000

DarkNetworks

I'm using Safari quite often and i have lots of bookmarks in Safari. I want to safe these bookmarks and use them in other Mac using Safari in my another system.How can i export and import to Safari? What i really want is to import bookmarks to Safari. I know there's this program called Bookmark Exporter for Safari but i don't know which format will work in Safari...and i wanna know how to import and what format?a program that will import and export bookmarks to safari is what i basically want...

5. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

DN, if you are using Safari on both computers, what is wrong with saving them using File->Export Bookmarks on the first, and importing them with File->Import Bookmarks on the second? :confused:

FWIW, FF can also read the .html file Export Bookmarks in Safari creates.