Okay, here's the situation...

Discussion in 'Buying Tips, Advice and Discussion (archive)' started by neoelectronaut, Apr 17, 2004.

1. neoelectronaut macrumors 68020

neoelectronaut

You've got a $50 gift card to CompUSA, and someone lets you loose inside CompUSA...what do you get?

2. realityisterror macrumors 65816

realityisterror

personally, if i already had a digital camera, i would get a bigger memory card (if you can get a bigger one for $50). if nothing else, just get some ink for your printer... we all know how expensive that can be... ;)

reality

3. yuc7zhd2 macrumors regular

The APC 75W Power Inverter with airline adapter. Its $50 and if you have portable gear worth every penny. If you don't have a powerbook and an iPod and a camera and other things that don't need charging and you don't travel in a car or airplane often it isn't worth it though.

4. chv400 macrumors 6502

I'd get 256 MB of RAM or a mouse that has a scroll wheel(wireless maybe). Not too sure which one probably the RAM.

5. leftbanke7 macrumors 6502a

leftbanke7

Probably a video game or something. If I had an iPod, perhaps some iPod gear. Or a butt load of CD-Rs

6. Horrortaxi macrumors 68020

Horrortaxi

Cables, a game, LCD cleaner, a couple spindles of CD/DvD-Rs, printer ink, glossy photo paper. Consumables.

7. Mav451 macrumors 68000

Mav451

Mouse. My mouse feet are wearing down. I sure could use 50 bucks :)

8. Patmian212 macrumors 68020

Patmian212

probably since i have an ipod a remote caontrol and ipod case if u dont have an i pod i would get a webcam and if you have that a computer game or alot of cd or dvd rws.